Custom BBCodes

Stop by here when you first join the TCG and/or forums!
Cassidy
Tired Admin
Discord: moonpillows#8845

Custom BBCodes

Post by Cassidy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 pm

This is just a quick overview on how to use some of the custom BBCodes you will see whenever you make a new post or topic!

°˖ ✧ CARDS
By using the card BBCode, you can display any card in the TCG on the forums by simply writing the filename of the card between the given tags! Clicking on the button above the text box that says "card" will generate these tags for you so you just need to input the card you want.

If I wanted to display wjsn-secret05 then the code I'd use to produce the following results is below!

Code: Select all

[card]wjsn-secret05[/card]

°˖ ✧ MEMBER CARDS
By using the mc BBCode, you can display any Member Card in the TCG on the forums by simply writing the player name of the Member Card (with proper capitalization/spaces/numbers, if any) between the given tags! Clicking on the button above the text box that says "mc" will generate these tags for you so you just need to input the Member Card you want.

If I wanted to display mc-Cassidy then the code I'd use to produce the following results is below!

[mc]Cassidy[/mc]

°˖ ✧ CENTERED TEXT
By using the center BBCode, you can center align anything in your post by simply writing your text, inserting your images, whatever it is you want to put, between the given tags! Clicking on the button above the text box that says "center" will generate these tags for you so you just need to input what you want.

If I wanted to center this gif then the code I'd use to produce the following results is below!

[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bf79d03efbb7770bdcc21a3cd426d260/tumblr_pi2qudhI7t1ut8ku9o4_r1_250.gif[/img][/center]