[CLOSED] Forum Activity Staff (0/1)

Cassidy
Tired Admin
Discord: moonpillows#8845

[CLOSED] Forum Activity Staff (0/1)

Post by Cassidy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 am

As all of our activities are handled on the forums, we are looking for players who would like to help run them! There are a total of 2 actvities that we're hiring for and we're looking for 2 staff members for each. The same player may take on multiple jobs if they'd like but please make sure you will actually have the time to do everything!

°˖ ✧ DESCRIPTION
The activities we are hiring staff for are listed below along with more information regarding each! If an activity has no number after its name that means we are NOT hiring for it currently.
DONATIONS (0/1)
Show
Donations staff will be in charge of:
  • Downloading each donation and checking to make sure they meet the donation guidelines
  • Passing out the reward if everything checks out
  • Marking the donations as "donated" and linking it to the download on our Deck Claims spreadsheet
Donations staff do not need to approve deck claims as yasu and I will handle them for the time being! If we need extra help approving claims later on, we may ask donation staff to help out however.
IDOL AGENCY
Show
Star Shop staff will be in charge of:
  • Checking player's forms when new acts are applied for + dropping them off in the designated staff sub-forum for us to make
  • Checking that tasks have been properly completed when unlocking teaser cards
Idol Agency staff do not need to edit the "Artist Profiles" once a teaser has been unlocked. The player themselves will be in charge of keeping that updated!

°˖ ✧ REQUIREMENTS
  • Must be able to respond to threads at least 2 times per week! Of course the more often you can check the better but we know RL and other hobbies/priorities exist so as long as you can check your forum section at least twice a week and respond to anything you see, you're good!
  • Do not leave threads un-replied to for more than 1 1/2 weeks (10-11 days)! We have multiple staff per section for this reason as well but please do not just shove all the work onto the other staff member.
  • Must communicate with me/yasu and let us know when you need a break! We are 100% okay with anyone needing to take a break or step down from their job at any time just PLEASE LET US KNOW!!! We will not be mad or dislike you, we just want to know so we can hire a replacement or back up staff and keep the forums running.
Previous experience is NOT REQUIRED in order to apply but it's a bonus if you do have experience, especially so if you've staffed for one of my TCGs before and I know you're reliable!

°˖ ✧ STAFF PAY
Forum Activities Staff will receive a pay that's dependent on the work load for the activity in question! This staff pay will be available to take once every week as long as you actually responded to threads that week. The exact pay will be determined once we open and can gauge player activity but may be adjust over time!

°˖ ✧ THE APPLICATION
All interested applicants just need to fill out the form below and post it as a new reply to this thread you're reading now! It's a very short form but please only apply if you'll be able to fulfill your job!

Code: Select all

[b]Preferred Activity(ies):[/b] (that you would want to work for if hired! feel free to list as many as you'd like as well. if you don't have a preference, write "any")
[b]Would you like more than one job?[/b] (this is specifically for now if you're hired, and not if you'd be able to pick up more jobs in the future!)
[b]How often are you online?[/b] (mostly for contacting purposes in case we need to reach you ASAP; feel free to also tell us alternative methods of contact for you, if any!)
[b]Anything Else?[/b] (that you want to add and let us know about that we didn't already ask for above!)
If hired, you will receive a PM from us to confirm you're still interested and then we'll get you set up with the correct permissions/access, etc and any more details or information you may need!

°˖ ✧ DEADLINE
We will accept applications until October 18th (but may extend the date if necessary) so please send yours in by then!

Dhee
Discord: junhui#0736

Re: [OPEN] Forum Activity Staff (0/4)

Post by Dhee » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:01 am

Preferred Activity(ies): Idol Agency
Would you like more than one job? I don't mind taking another, as long as it's not games?
How often are you online? too often I'm online everyday, although I may be less around during mid weekdays.
Anything Else? N/A, thank you for your consideration!!

Shinya
Discord: Shinya#0839

Post by Shinya » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Preferred Activity(ies): Idol Agency :'D
Would you like more than one job? Yeah, I don't mind!
How often are you online? I'm always online on discord and I have it in my mobile too!
Anything Else? Nope nothing, I'm excited with this tcg Image

Selena
Discord: Selena#2706

Post by Selena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Preferred Activity(ies): ̶D̶O̶N̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶S̶!̶!̶ wow hi it's me, i'd like to apply for donations
Would you like more than one job? i personally don't mind with another job, as long as it isn't anything log-related and that requires me to know newer artists (in terms of updating, or w/e), i'm clueless with that!! either way, i'm here to lend a hand whenever
How often are you online? daily, pretty much!! much more sporadic around the weekends though, but you can still easily contact me on discord
Anything Else? i like donations

Megan

Post by Megan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:17 am

Preferred Activity(ies): donations
Would you like more than one job? possibly in the future, but not at this time!! (don't wanna take on too much at first ♥♥)
How often are you online? at least once daily (to check tcg stuff!) & i'm pretty easy to reach through discord as well!
Anything Else? not otg experience, but i used to be a troubles staffer at tfl (for fanlistings) so im pretty thorough about checking & reaching out to correct things (whenever necessary)! thank u for your consideration! ♥♥♥♥

yasu
Discord: yasu#8544

Re: [OPEN] Forum Activity Staff (0/1)

Post by yasu » Fri May 29, 2020 2:34 pm

We are looking for 1 Donations Staff to help us out! Reply below if you're interested.

Donations staff will be in charge of:
  • Downloading each donation and checking to make sure they meet the donation guidelines
  • Marking the donations as "donated" and linking it to the download on our Deck Claims spreadsheet
Donations staff do not need to approve deck claims as yasu and I will handle them for the time being! If we need extra help approving claims later on, we may ask donation staff to help out however.

This will be open until next week!
i love you

larlic

Re: [OPEN] Forum Activity Staff (0/1)

Post by larlic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:15 am

Preferred Activity(ies): donations
Would you like more than one job? well .. only this post is open so nope, this is fine haha!
How often are you online? I'm online at least once a day and I think discord is the easiest way to contact me, especially if I'm away from my laptop!
Anything Else? Hmm .. nope!